Saturday, September 02, 2006

* * * * * * *

Not Friday

SATURDAY!

The Frames

Mike Doughty

Clem Snide

The Mendoza line

Snowden

Sambassadeur

The Wrens yes, again.


UPDATE: Reader KKG emailed to tell me that this post had screwed up Blogger's appearance in Internet Explorer, and sure enough. I've known this to be a problem with big images in the past, but I've neglected to doublecheck since I use Firefox for everything and thought I'd been careful. Therefore, the reposting.

Which helps but doesn't totally fix the appearance in IE. I've lots of issues with Blogger, issues I've not resolved but sidestepped by reminding myself what I'm paying for Blogger and that I'm getting what I pay for. A look at the Blogger help board shows that this problem - amongst many - is endemic to Blogger. I'll see what I can do.

And if any you wants to sing the praises of typepad to me, please do via email. I'll listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home